Wednesday 12 March 2014

Day Bed covers

Custom Daybed Covers



View our Categories:        Readymade Slipcovers         Custom Slipcovers


Slipcovershop does a beautiful job.
They have simple to follow instructions on how to measure your furniture. You can send them a photo too if you like. They make the slipcover to your measurements. My sofa now looks like a high end slipcovered model you see in catalogs.
I have a new look for a very reasonable price. 
                                                Testimonial
I highly recommend this seller. Thus far I purchased a custom sofa, armless chair, ottoman, cushion and pillow slipcovers. All fit perfectly. They look great and I am very pleased.  
"Very fast, quality service. I received free fabric samples promptly, followed by custom cushion covers that changed a raggedy old couch into something I enjoy again. 






No comments:

Post a Comment